Monday, June 2, 2008

And All That Jazz

I thought I would toot my own horn here, or at least Tyler's trombone. After a rigorous tryout, Tyler was selected for the Clifford Lawrence Jr. High Jazz Band for the next school year. Performing at a high school level, the school's Jazz Band is noted for being one of the best in the state and traveling to performances and competitions throughout the Pacific Southwest.

This is a clip of this year's Jazz Band performing at the school's spring concert. Can't say enough of how proud I am of him. With his mom battling cancer and going through chemo, I would say it's a pretty good achievement when you have other things on your mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis