Monday, June 2, 2008

Alone In The Dark: Screenshots And Images


Rather than make you wade through a bunch of thumbnails to look at pictures from "Alone In The Dark", the fantastic new game coming later this month to the XBox 360, Wii, Playstation 2, and your PC (the Playstation 3 version will be arriving later this year), I gathered them all up and made a photovideo. The music you hear is from Olivier Deriviere, who is also doing the music for AITD. I think it turned out pretty good, but of course, as my wife often tells me, "I love my own!". At any rate, give the video a look, and then look at my other posts with the trailers for the game as well as videos of some of the gameplay. And then get to the stores on June 24 or even better, preorder from Gamestop.Com. You get a free AITD t-shirt if you do.


Also visit the official website CentralDark.com by clicking here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis