Sunday, June 21, 2009

GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra - Newest Trailer Crammed With Effects.

Destro from G.I. Joe: Sigma 6.Image via Wikipedia

I don't know if showing this many scenes from GI Joe is a good thing or a bad one. My observation on the whole thing is that the CGI generated images are sub-rate in that you can tell they are obviously just that. The realism just isn't there especially when you compare it to the newest Transformers, which comes out next week. I haven't read anything about the budget for Joe, but I have a sneaky suspicion that when compared to other blockbusters, this one was made relatively cheaply.

You may disagree with me, so watch the trailer and decide for yourself.



From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

Among the stars of the film are Dennis Quaid, Channing Tatum, Rachel Nichols, Marlon Wayans, Christopher Eccleston, Sienna Miller, Jonathan Pryce, Adaewale Akinnuoye Agbaje

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis