Thursday, December 4, 2008

Friday The 13th (2009) Here's The Feature Trailer.



Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos


I have been thinking that there was no way they could do a remake of Friday The 13th that could get me into a theater to watch it. With this trailer it seems that they have proven me wrong. This is definitely one of the better horror trailers to come around in a while and now I will probably be making the trek into the local cinema to see it.

Trailer provided by Trailer Addict.com. The film opens on February 13, 2009.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis