Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mannix Finally Comes To DVD

Way back on June 20, 2007 I published an article on "Mannix", my favorite detective show. You can read the article here.I wondered why it was never sold on DVD.

Well, I'm happy to report that Season One will finally be released on June 3. You can preorder it at ClassicFlix.Com at a discount by clicking here.The DVD will be loaded with extras including intros on all episodes by Mike Connor. For those expecting to see Gail Fisher as Peggy Fair, you'll have to wait until the second episode of season two when she made her first appearance. The 24 episode first season will be presented on six discs.

1 comment:

Clyde said...

Have you ever ordered any videos from that place? I'm thinking of ordering this and How The West was Won Special Edition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis