Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Comedy Tonight

Comedy Legends Channel At Veoh.Com.
Just thought I would take a pause from all the newsbits to put in a shameless plug for a video channel that I have at Veoh.com. If you have never heard of Veoh, you should check it out. One of the best things about Veoh is that you are not limited by file size when uploading, and, you have the ability to download any video that you want. YouTube members know that just isn't the case with their website.
If you check out my main page (click here) you will see that I have several series including a Three Stooges Channel, Travel Series, and videos of my world. As a teaser, here are a few videos that I've posted from my Comedy Legends Channel.




Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com


Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis