Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chloe Moretz - From Hit Girl To Vampire In "Let Me In".



Let Me In is a 2010 American-British horror film directed by Matt Reeves based on the novel Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist and the Swedish film adaptation of the same name. It tells the story of a 12-year-old boy who develops a friendship with a vampire child in a New Mexico town in the early 1980s.

This one seems to have slipped under my radar because I hadn't even heard about it until I caught the trailer at TrailerAddict.Com. After seeing it, I knew I had to find out more about it.

 Seeing that the trailer below is a red band trailer, I'm guessing that the film is rated R.  I sometimes wonder how parents let their young children perform in these kinds of films.  However, it certainly is nothing new.  During my younger days there was Linda Blair in The Exorcist (perhaps the most extreme of a young actor appearing in adult material.  And of course, one of the most infamous examples, Brooke Shields in the film Pretty Baby, portraying a 12 year old girl growing up in a 1917 brothel.

Watch the trailer below and see if you think it is as freaky as I thought it was:



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis