Thursday, January 14, 2010

BREAKING NEWS: NBC Gives "The Tonight Show" Back To Jay Leno.

 

No surprise here really.  But, by getting Jay Leno to sign a contract,NBC is no longer in breach of their contract that had guaranteed Jay Leno a specific amount of time at the 10 p.m. time slot.

This information was revealed on the TMZ.com website, which said that Jay Leno would now have a full hour show instead of the half hour that NBC had previously mentioned.  It looks like it is now definitely goodbye for Coco.

Meanwhile at CinemaBlend.com, writer Tim Gomez offers different options for Conan after he leaves NBC.  It's a very good article and well worth a look.  The first comment on the story is by me, and I offer my opinion on what I think could happen to Conan.  Go here to read the article and while you're there check out what other great things are to be viewed at CinemaBlend.  I visit there often.  It's one of my favorites.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis