Sunday, December 20, 2009

Watch Brittany Murphy In "Falling Sky". This Film Is A Testimony To Her Talent.

 

Rather than post a memorial about Brittany Murphy, who died today at the age of 32, I thought I would offer up one of her less acclaimed films that happens to include one of her best performances.

Brittany stars in "Falling Sky" with Karen Allen in a story of a girl who struggles to take care of her alcoholic mother as they start a new life together.  Gritty and raw and at the same time funny, I feel that Murphy is excellent in this role.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Siempre me pareció oscura

Anonymous said...

Pd : la película me refiero , algo triste y gris y oskura , pero no está mal en conjunto . Ya por fin puedo aclararlo , no pude antes , no me funcionó bien la red . Rip Brittany , era simpática .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis