Monday, December 14, 2009

The A Team - The Blog-o-Rama Christmas Show A Day

Holiday In The Hills

With so much interest lately on this blog over one simple post I made about the A Team Movie remake, I decided to go ahead and post the Christmas episode of The A Team, which most notably starred George Peppard and Mr. T.  Of course, being an action series such as it is, don't expect too many Christmas carols in this one.  I'm posting this without having actually watched it.  I am not one of those that would include this in my list of favorite shows, but I know for a lot of people out there, it was (why else would they be making a movie of an old show?), and so for those that like The A Team, I hope you enjoy it.

In this Christmas episode,  the A-Team crash lands in the backwoods, where they battle a band of crazed mountain men who are about to burn a man at the stake.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis