Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hilarious Christmas Video: Give The Jew Girl Toys

Sarah Silverman at the Tribeca Film Festival

Image via Wikipedia

Never one to back away from controversy, Sarah Silverman hits a bulls-eye with this Christmas

video called "Give The Jew Girl Toys".  Certainly more eye-opening than Adam Sandler's "Hanukkah"  song, I am sure this song insults Christians every where.  But watch it anyway. It was released I think way back in 2005, but this is the first time I ever heard of it.  Be warned though! The song begins with this line: 

"I hate to say it Santa
But you're acting like a dick."








Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis