Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Blog-o-Rama Spooky Fest: Godzilla, King of the Monsters.

godzilla

Earlier this month I posted Godzilla Meets The Thing, which introduced Mothra in the long line of Godzilla movies.  Well, this time I thought I would post the original Godzilla movie.

Oh wait, that would be Gojira, not Godzilla, King of the Monsters.  What I should say of course is that this is the original American release of the film, with footage of Raymond Burr as a news reporter added in.  To me though, this is the original because this is the first one that I ever saw when I was young.

<a href="http://www.joost.com/007002a/t/Godzilla-King-of-the-Monsters">Godzilla, King of the Monsters</a>
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis