Here is another blog-o-rama game recommendation.
The title is "Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and it will be released on March 24.
Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an action-RPG unlike anything you’ve ever played! With a massive, hand-designed game world, hundreds of monsters, two distinct campaigns and six unique character classes, Sacred 2 will immerse you in a world of adventure and magic. Sacred 2 combines the best elements of hack ‘n slash gaming, roleplaying and an engrossing story about a magical world on next-generation consoles.
- An epic adventure in a massive game world that guarantees countless hours of enjoyment across two amazing campaigns
- Six unique characters that you can customize with new skills, spells, equipment and loot
- Join your friends through seamless drop in cooperative and competitive play on the same console or online for up to four players
- Hundreds of monster types to challenge your character’s magical powers and fighting prowess
- Stunning graphics in true HD-quality
- A powerful soundtrack featuring music from renowned Heavy Metal act- Blind Guardian
This is truly a go-anywhere non-linear open world. In fact, if you host a multiplayer game (even if you're playing solo), you'll begin near a dungeon with gates to various regions in the world, all with their quests intact, and almost all manageable thanks to enemies that scale to your character's level
When it comes to variety of environments the game never fails to impress, at various times running the gambit from forests, ice fields, deserts, and volcanic environments.
Thankfully Ascaron doesn't take these storyline rules too seriously, flouting them subtly to reassure gamers that playing Sacred 2isn't just an endurance test….Big games demand big choices, and for once you genuinely feel as though you're choosing to assail the five other races with whom you no longer wish to share the planet, rather than being goaded into epic battle.
[Sacred 2] has some quirkiness that steps outside the boundaries of trying to be immersive and instead focuses on having some fun. The game does not seem to take itself too seriously, and has enough elements to keep adventure fans happy.
I did get a chance to play the Xbox 360 version at Gen Con last summer. I came away with the impression that the controls were great.
The gameplay is really perfect for consoles....If they can manage to keep things moving fluidly and the multiplayer is as rich as it is on the PC, Sacred 2 could be one of the best multiplayer RPG experiences on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Keep checking back here at the blog-o-rama for more videos, screenshots, and all of the latest info on Sacred 2.