Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"I Love You, Man" Looks Like A Great Date Movie. Watch The Trailer.



Member of the Boxxet Network of Blogs, Videos and Photos



From the title of this movie I thought the trailer was going to be another chick flick. Then, as I started watching, I thought, no, this is a guy flick. By the end of the trailer, I realized that this is really a date movie. It has something in it that couples would enjoy together. Watch the trailer and see for yourself.



After getting engaged, Peter Klaven (Paul Rudd) realizes he's short on guy friends. In order to correct the issue, Peter begins to go on man-dates.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis