Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog-o-rama Comics

Here are a couple of drawings I did while on break at work, just like the others I have posted in the past.  Everyone seems to like them so I thought from time to time, when the mood hits, I would continue to put them up.  If you have any comments, please leave one.  Also, notice the dude on the left.  Do you like the drawing better with or without hair.  I like the totally bald look better.  A lot of people have asked me what that thing is above the nose on the guy on the right

blog cartoons2 with the hole in it.  Well, that is supposed to be the brim of his hat sticking up.  When I color these pictures it's more noticeable. Someone thought it was a second nose.  I kept it that way because I think it looks unique and makes the drawing look distinct.  As you can tell I've had no professional art training (I kind of sound like William Hung from American Idol now) and just do this for the fun of it.  If it seems like I'm picking on Wall Street in the last couple of posts, well, you're right.  It seems like an easy target.  Watch for more in the near future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis