Monday, September 8, 2008

Meet Sarah Palin's Father As He Discusses Family's Religious Background

I don't know if the news organization are trying to make it into more non-news, but CNN did an article on Sarah Palin's Pentecostal background. According to CNN, the McCain campaign is afraid some people will be turned off by this information, and have thus avoided the topic. Pentecostal's are noted for "talking in tongues" during church services, and a strong belief in faith healing. At any rate, I myself could care less. I'm posting this video so that you can get a look at the man behind the Vice-Presidential candidate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis