Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bloggers Have Fun At Barack Obama's Expense.


I found these videos at a blog called Clyde's Place. It offers up a hearty dish of political commentary that is sure to incite not just conservatives, but liberals as well. While I don't usually post much in the way of politics (if you look back in the archives you will see that for a brief spell I did) these videos were just too funny to pass up. For supporters of BO, I hope you can take these with a grain of salt. For everyone else, you're going to love them. As for me, at this point I am not enamored of either candidate, so these do not influence me in any way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis