Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Batman: Gotham Knight Videos And Trailers.

I found these at the official website for BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT. Since they were kind enough to provide the embed codes, I thought I would share them with you. Only one word to describe this dvd and that is AMAZING!

UPDATE
I did have a video of a scene involving Crossfire here, but My Space deleted it from Warner Bros. official Gotham Knight page saying it was a copyright infringement. I don't know about you but that doesn't make any sense. They did leave the rest of the videos up so enjoy!

KNIFE FIGHT
Batman Gotham Knight - KNIFE FIGHT


VILLAINYING GOTHAM
Batman Gotham Knight - VILLAINYING GOTHAM


KILLER CROC
Batman Gotham Knight - KILLER CROC


VILLIANS REFLECT BATMAN
Batman Gotham Knight - VILLAINS REFLECT BATMAN


FINAL TRAILER
Batman Gotham Knight - Official Trailer


There are a few more videos as well as a lot of other things that you can check out at the official Gotham Knight website. Click here to go there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis