Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You Tube Goes Down The Tubes


Bad news for viewers to my riesen2b YouTube page. With 250 videos posted I got an email today that said one of my videos was deleted for copyright infringement. It was of footage I had taken several years ago at CircusCircus inside one of their motion rides. The producers of the motion ride claimed copyright infringement. When I went to my page, the entire account turned out to be suspended. I'm not going to fight with them over it even though I've had the video up for almost two years. However, that being said, you may find that some of the videos I've posted on this blog no longer work. I will be working over the next few days to find dead videos and to repost them at another page that I have. Until then, sorry for the inconvenience.

Incidentally, I have no hard feelings about this. I guess when you are fighting a billion dollar lawsuit submitted by Viacom (a company that I try to boycott as much as possible), you tend to be a little edgy and trigger happy when complaints are filed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis