Monday, December 17, 2007

Alfred Hitchcock Presents: Back For Christmas (courtesy of Hulu.com)

If you haven't heard of Hulu, Google it. They are in beta testing right now. I think it's a dual project of NBC, Universal, Fox, and maybe others. It is a video website where you can watch tons of old and new episodes of television series. And in many cases you can embed the episodes on your website as I am doing here with this Christmas episode of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents". Since they are in beta you can sign up but must wait until they notify you before you can become a test member. I think I waited about a month. So far I've found the site to be excellent.

1 comment:

Clyde said...

Somehow, Hitchcock and Christmas don't go together. However, there is a good Christmas episode of The Twilight Zone. I used to have it but don't know if I still do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis