Thursday, July 12, 2007

Good Morning Mr. Phelps!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I recently bought Mission Impossible: Season Two on DVD and have to tell you that after the first three disks I am overwhelmed by how well this show was written. The stories are suspenseful in every episode and leave you on the edge of your seat. The movies can't even compare to the tv show. I never gave Martin Landau much credit when I was younger, but I now see what a terrific performer he was back then, as well as the rest of the cast which includes Peter Graves, Barbara Bain, Greg Morris, and Peter Lupus. With a great supporting cast in every episode (some faces that will surprise you), I recommend this series to everyone.

I found this montage that someone made of the opening credits. Since the opening of each episode was snippets of that nights episode, this montage reloops itself as far as the music playing to give you a greater look at the many different episodes.

1 comment:

Clyde said...

I have Season One but haven't had time to watch but about three episodes. I will eventually get Season Two. Right now I'm watching Ironside and just finished watching Adam 12. You are right it is a good series. Another of my favorites comes out in August. That would be The Fugitive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis