Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hillary At The Hall





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hillary Clinton made a stop at the Culinary Union Hall in Las Vegas today and gave a really effective talk. By the huge turnout for her, and by the manner in which she expresses herself, it's easy to see why she is the front runner. I planned on getting video of her, but forgot to bring fresh batteries for the video. I ended up with only these two pics from my camera phone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Clyde said...

I'm still leaning towards John Edwards at the moment.

riesen2b said...

He's going to be at the union hall on saturday. Obama is going to be there on friday. I took today off but can't on those days. By the way, have you read up on Bill Richardson?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Get The Official Blog-o-Rama Widget!

Keep up with all the latest info on the blog-o-rama by posting this to your blog or my space page. You can also scroll this widget to go directly to the latest article that you are interested in. Give it a try!

ShareThis